You have always followed our updates sharing the beautiful testimonies of what the Lord is doing through our ministry here in Uganda. Each story continues to amaze us seeing how God is using our ministry to Rescue and Empower families living in poor health Health. Each story that we share is a result of the love and support of our friends and partners who have given in their Time, Talent and Treasure to enable us to give a new hope to the hopeless, thank you friends.
Our prayer has always been for God to connect us to people whom he purposed to stand with us in the work we are doing and he has always answered us. We have seen the grace of God using people who have given in their Time to pray with us, their Talent to volunteer and Treasure through giving to support our ministry and thousands of lives have been impacted.
As you may be knowing, FoHA depends entirely on the work of volunteers who give in their time to help as we put our mission in Action to rescue and empower families living in poor health.
Today we are blessed to introduce to you our friend and partner who has stood with us in ministry, generously volunteering with her time to process donations and send them to Uganda. This has made our ministry here in Uganda Successful. Hayden has visited Uganda several times and we have served with her in a number of ways.
We have served with her in different trips to Eastern Uganda and Central Uganda sharing with the Rural Health Evangelists in the communities and sharing at New Hope Church. Having Hayden on our ministry team has really blessed us and we have witnessed God working through her to bless us as a ministry.
We hope Hayden’s experience with FoHA blesses you and also encourages you to stand with us in ministry.
Hear from Hayden.
“Having worked alongside FoHa for several months my heart has been so encouraged! True sustainable change for Africa depends on two major factors; The hand of the Lord, and the ownership and empowerment of locals. This organization has both by the grace of Jesus. Paul and Doreen have a deep vision and passion for their people and the most organic relationships and experiences that have them smack in the middle of God’s call on their life. They are training up trainers, using the timeless discipleship model. They are assessing needs of communities, connecting resources, creatively solving problems, providing access to care for all in the name of Jesus. Coming alongside local leaders and improving the health of the community, FoHa is stirring up compassion in dark places, extending hope, and contributing to the Holy Roar that is beginning to rumble in East Africa. The harvest is indeed plentiful. Let us continue to prepare and encourage the laborers!”
We need more volunteers to serve with us and we have various opportunities where you will donate your time and talent to serve with us in the various communities.You can be an advocate for FoHA to speak for the most vulnerable that we reach out to or organize events to fund-raise for FoHA. You can also come to Uganda on a short term mission trip and share your time and talent with the unreached people in a number of ways.
We also ask you to volunteer you time and pray for FoHA for God’s guidance and provision. Our current specific prayer requests are;
- For God to intervene that the plan by witch-doctors to construct a national referral witchcraft hospital in Mityana will fail and that God will enable us to set up a health center in this community
- For the sick who can not afford health care and for God to use our leaders as they make laws to improve the health system in Uganda
- That God will provide and enable us to raise the funds we need to construct a water well in Mityana- Kibogo Village
- That God will provide the funds for the children’s camp in September.
- That God will continue blessing our friends and partners in their work and protect their families.
- For God’s guidance and wisdom as we reach out to the vulnerable.
- For New Hope Church that God will use the church to influence the community and raise servants who will transform this community for the glory of God.